Friday, April 9, 2010

Haven't Felt Like It

Yes, I did take a vacation from blogging. I'm sure a lot of it has to do with work and my homework load, but when I'd have a minute to write, I didn't want to say anything in particular.
Life as a freshman is winding down. Four more weeks of being here, four weeks with Lauren (my roommate) who I will definitely miss living with next year, and it's all done and gone.
This weekend was supposed to be one of excitement since I was taking My Twins (Lauren and Cooper) to Disneyland's Club 33. We couldn't make it after all, but we WILL make it happen.
Spring Break was not exactly what I had expected, but I still had a lot of fun. I paid a visit to the Palm Springs/Rancho Mirage area with the Najarian's minus Paul. I love my second family :]
The rest was a lot of running around town visiting people. Wednesday night was especially fun hanging out with Lilly again! Only we would have PG dates of Color Me Mine and sushi and still have a blast. I wish I could've hung out longer but, when I'm back home, I have curfew again.
For now, I'm just beginning another great weekend at LMU full of parties, underwear, The Tudors with Bob, and more pictures from Dad's camera phone of all the wonderful things I don't get to see with the parents in New Orleans. Until then, "stay classy San Francisco."

No comments:

Post a Comment